Tickets available at the door: 111 Minna, Tue, May 25. Doors at 5:30pm.
The sixth SF AppShow looks to be the best one yet! We’re looking forward to a fantastic guest host, great sponsors, door prizes and amazing attendees and presenters.
Get your tickets now, the first 50 people in the door May 25th at 111 Minna will receive a brand new Rickshaw Bagworks iPad sleeve. Doors open at 5:30 PM.
Apps presenting on stage after cocktails and appetizers include:
- Distant Suns (the ultimate star gazing app, first available on the Amiga more than 20 years ago)
- Double Dutch (the hot new checkin-app startup)
- E-Contact Pro (guaranteed accurate manual transcriptions of business cards)
- PatternMusic (a fun app for creating music on your iPhone and now iPad)
- Slingshot Safari (a fun cartoonish game with the real feel of shooting a slingshot)
- SugarSync (a great iPhone and iPad app for file sharing and backup)
- The Mongoliad (a new way to tell stories, and includes a ripping story by Neal Stephenson)
- Moe’s Notepad (the #1 app in Productivity, Moe’s Notes, now on the iPad)
- UberCab (the great new app for on-demand car service)
Intel’s director of ecosystems for its ultra-mobility group, Pankaj Kedia will be interviewed on stage about “Next Generation Smartphones: A Sneak Peek into the Future.“
plus associate sponsors: